Thursday, November 18, 2021

Little Projects

 I've been home for a little over a week, and it's been great. I've been doing a bunch of yardwork and exterior maintenance around the house, and messing with my potted plants and such too. It's been a fine break from the burning diaper that is the internet, and Inappropriately Hot Foreign Wife and I have spent about every moment possible together. 


 Pool season is over, sadly, and now my pool is just there for show until May. One of these years I'll put a passive heat exchanger in my AC units, using bleed heat from the AC to warm the pool and extend pool season. 


 Politics, screaming hate, all that stuff that our culture tries to throw at us, very little of it gets through when I'm at home. God Guns and Good people down here in my part of Free America.  


 I'll be back to the shitshow in another week. Until then, I plan to not think about it. 


No comments: