Thursday, September 13, 2012

no, mom, I don't wanna go to school!

 Back at work this morning, and it's another pretty morning on New York harbor, and holy-o-dogshit, do I not wanna be here. What a week! I'm thankful to have this job, and to be able to do the job that I love at all is a blessing, but it's a foul thing when a shortened vacation comes to an end!

      So, last night was the commute down here, and it wasn't bad at all, thankfully, though the hours-long wait to get a ride to my own floating palace was a drag- on the upside, things are hopping, which presumably means that business is good, but on the downside, there just wasn't a boat free to play taxi for yours truly. I rolled in just in time to sling my groceries in the cooler and crash.


     Lots to write about- this was one of the busiest weeks of my life, and I'm happy it's over in a way, but I'll get to that over the next few days once I'm settled in aboard here...

No comments: