Saturday, January 13, 2018

A night in Facebook Jail





   Cleaning out my hard drive, I was looking over some old pictures from 10ish years ago.
***************************

Well, we're fogbound, and rather than being productive, here I am.

        I got put in Facebook Jail the other day, a 24 hour ban. Someone took offense that I called them a retard, and so I apologized and referred to them as a 'mongoloid' thereafter. I got Zucc'd off for 24 hours shortly after that.

I don't do too well when I get scolded by strangers, I guess. Facebook, along with right here, is where my id gets aired out in my day to day interactions. I really do try to be nice to people who are nice to me in meatspace. So it goes.

 The only real difference I noted from being without social media was that I spent less time on the toilet.

********************************

The rapid pace continues. I've been trying to get ashore for the last 5 days. Just hasn't been happening, despite being within swimming distance half the damn time. I've got another 2-3 days before St. Famine's Day, when we run out of caffeine and the bloodbath starts. Oh, and food, too. But fuck food. The caffeine is critical.





2 comments:

jerseygirlangie said...

Next time, try calling the a "cretin" . A perfectly good medical term , not an insult .

Or, the sadly archaic ( real ! ) medical terms, idiot or imbecile !

Anonymous said...

??? I don't get facebook. If I want to communicate with someone I do it directly, either with a phone call or an e-mail message. This idea of being friends with people you've never met makes no sense to me. I don't have a friend that I haven't known personally for at least 10 years (most, significantly longer). If they get pissed off at me, that don't whine to some computer administrator, they tell me to f off.