Monday, January 27, 2014

...I only use my powers for good... uh, for me.

So, I disabled the anti-scald device in the plumbing system. Then I plugged the overflow of the tub in the master bathroom off of the Situation Room here at the Ant Farm, my home... after that, it was a matter or loading up on ice cubes and Bulleit bourbon and pouring a couple hunnit gallons of water hot enough to boil a lobster, and I had myself a good 90-min soak here as part of my last night at home.

 For reals, yo. That was a religious experience. My ass is reborn.
 Tomorrow it's all grub shopping and a 250mile drive down the rt 95 Highway to Hell between Boston and Brooklyn.

2 comments:

Capt Jill said...

have a great trip!
I'm heading out tomorrow too. I wish I was going somewhere interesting like you, but I'm stuck in the GOM lately. :-(

Paul, Dammit! said...

Capt, there's just not much interesting about slinging bunkers in NY/NJ, but on the other hand, it's not the GOM, which is nice.