Sunday, April 26, 2009

breakout!




Where I work, if you're not the first one awake, you might just get a warm hot dog stuck in your mouth for a wake up call. For what it's worth, I took this picture, and I'm proud to report that I never was on the receiving end of that tube steak.









I need to go home. Inappropriately Hot Foreign Wife is waiting. If I were smart, I'd take a job at McDonalds and spend nights with my family instead of sniffing fumes on a tank barge.
























Better days. It's a long way from when I started this blog, in the days when I was dying for my vacation to end so I could go to work for 120 days. Now, less than a week under my belt, and I wish I was home!



My wife is the worst ham when a camera shows up. I, on the other hand, look like the guy who works at the local dump, and is forbidden from interacting with the customers.

2 comments:

PG said...

perhaps, but the world needs the dump workers.

and i have been thinking, 'inappropriately' seems harsh. It's not as though it's 'wrong' for you to have a hot foreign wife. perhaps 'disproportionately'?

just thinking out lout.

bigsoxfan said...

Extremely