Thursday, April 3, 2014

not feeling it

After a solid month of working on logistics, and less than a week to go for our 1,500 mile house-hunting trip, I'm burnt out on the idea of moving. This coincides with a lovely and unexpected slowdown in our schedule here at the HQ , so I'm going to take the morning off, watch some 'justified' and eat a steak.

 I've had some great luck in seeing friends at work the past few weeks, btb- not everyone, but some good folks, some of whom I haven't seen in a while. A good reminder of why I'm here. My company has one of the highest good guy-to-dbag ratios in the maritime industry. Maybe like 50-to-1.

 In all reality, after spending so much time here when I was supposed to be home, I'm probably edging to the disfavorable side of that list. At this point, I can definitely brighten up a room by walking out of it.

No comments: