Tuesday, July 23, 2013

wuss.

Working in the generator house today, I managed to open up my leg pretty good at mid-shin. This was about 2 minutes after I managed to drop a cordless drill on the top of my head while trying to get it down from the top of a locker overhead. Well, these two things happening led to me cussing up a blue streak, getting downright old-fashioned. Luckily I come from Irish stock, so my giant head is like a block of wood. Big target, but tough. The shin on the other hand was less fun, and having to go back in the gen room to peel a reasonably-sized patch of skin was fairly gross.




2 comments:

Irish said...

Be careful out there Paul :)

Anonymous said...

As you're healing up, you might find this (unrelated) of interest - lobster snuff film:

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/climate_desk/2013/07/cannibal_lobster_video_experiment_shows_global_warming_is_leading_to_huge.html