Tuesday, March 29, 2016

still not there!

Halfway through my vacation. Just finished my last spring-cleaning project- pressure washing the patio, walkways and driveway. It being Florida, mildew is a thing, so once a year to keep things bright and tidy I have to water blast everything.

 I've also got my mother-in-law coming to stay with us for the next month. She's been up in Boston for a few months, and will stay with us for the last month of her vacation here in the US before heading to Brazil. Obviously I laid in extra alcohol and ammo, which I plan to use to make the time go by, though I won't be using both at the same time.

     The weather has been a bit gray for south Florida- not much rain, and the temperatures have been warm, ideal, really, so I've gotten some beach and swim time in already. Can't complain.

 One week to go. And then I'm sure I'll find something to complain about.

2 comments:

Stackz O Magz said...

Glad to see you're getting in some vacay my man. I'm not sure about you, but I absolutely love my MIL's company. She and my wife are two peas in a pod. I see where she gets her traits that I fell in love with so long ago. I'm heading out to Palm Coast FL,32137, in June for 8 days. If you are anywhere near there and not out salty doggin' on the high seas, I'd love to meet up, have a beer, and shake your hand Sir. We will be down in Orlando doing the Disney thing as well. I love that idea so much I could hate vomit... I guess a Disney fleecing is inevitable at least once in man's life when he's got kids. Take care Paul. :)

Paul, Dammit! said...

Stackz- I'll be home the second half of June, definitely, but I'm way the hell south- couple hundred miles. I may be in Orlando during that time, too, however!