Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Last watch, and how I got kicked off yet another facebook page.

Well, we're loaded pretty deep, waiting on our tugboat to ease us into the Kills, and head for Port Elizabeth NJ, where we'll transfer some 3,500 tons of fuel oil to a waiting ship. At some point after we get all fast, I'll be relieved, and can go home. Looking forward to it.


 Before I go, I have to share the absolute and definitive sign of the End Of Days:


STUDY: Fossil fuels contribute to ‘petro-masculinity’ 

 

  • Professor Cara Daggett, who teaches classes on politics and global security at Virginia Tech, is warning that fossil fuels are contributing to a warped sense of “masculine identity” and “authoritarianism” among men.
  • Writing in response to the 2016 election, Daggett coins the term “petro-masculinity” to describe what she sees as a convergence of “climate change, a threatened fossil fuel system, and an increasingly fragile Western hypermasculinity.”

  •  Don't click on this unless you like feeling that Armageddon would be a relief right now. 
    http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0305829818775817?journalCode=mila&

     Folks, you can't make this shit up... Well, obviously you can, because this is shit, raw and unrefined, and also made up.

     It also got me kicked off a Facebook page for my having made fun of the people who provide this retarded shit a platform.

       I shouldn't be surprised. This is from the same people who brought you studies retardsplaining how "Farts are sexist tools of the Patriarchy" and from this same 'author,' "How Unmanned Weapons Queer the Experience in War."

     I have to wonder why the hell Jesus died to save these particular people, and if he regrets it now.

    *******************

           You know, on reflection, though, in this case I think the author is right? I mean, I am pretty petromasculine.
    What if she's REALLY on to something? Maybe there's something to all this feminist/pussy male PC bullshit.

     I really did become quite a bit more masculine after I started working on oil tankers. Prior to my first job on a ship, I was a pretty quiet, introspective and somewhat shy person. Not at all the way I am today. Working with oil did make me more masculine... so, petromasculinity is now a thing, and I will embrace it.
            Everyone knows that these days, when I walk into a room with my bulging petromasculinity oozing out of my every pore, every woman in the room spontaneously ovulates, and soyboys start lactating explosively out of shame and fear.
    So let me petrosplain something to you:  If you don't like it then you're petrophobic and should check your cispetronormative privelige. Petrophobia is now also real and also a thing, and you should be ashamed of yourself if you have it.

     Petromasculinity is here. I'm going to have to apply to one of these Asshole Concentration Camps they call liberal arts colleges so I can get Petromasculine assigned one of the 99 new genders that these shitbiscuits are trying to tell us are also real. I mean, it's way cooler than being a Furry, at least, and the ladies love it, once they get over the smell of sulphur coming out of your pores the first night home at least.


    4 comments:

    Flugelman said...

    Well, that 'splains why I get a boner every time I gas up the car.

    Great post, BTW.

    Beans said...

    Oh, that's why I read your blog. Not for the fantastic stories and intelligent rants, nor for the occasional hint of why Brazil has some hotties in it.

    No.

    I read it to absorb second-hand petromasculinity. It is what allows me to walk upright every day.

    Barking moonbats. Barking moonbats everywhere...

    Cedar said...

    "Petromasculine"

    I can't even... I'm laughing too hard to breathe!

    skybill said...

    Hi Paul!!!!!,
    "10-4!!!!!!!" and "AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH Matie!!" Funny you should mention that about "Petromasculinity!!" Boy! Was my dad ever a "Petro-male!!!" Chief Engineer on the SS MAYA !! Now that ship was a "Oil Burner!!" and lots of it!! Same for me on the USS PRINCETON LPH-5 and USS OKINAWA LPH-3 ,,,, I like that term "Petro-Male!!"

    Blue skies,
    skybill