Saturday, February 16, 2013

WEATHERBOUND- (& some semi NSFW Brazilian women)

We finished our cargo discharge and ran for safe harbor in New Haven, CT. Going to blow a gale here this weekend, so we'll hang out here on this side of Long Island Sound until the wind backs around and we have to scoot over to the New York side, I guess.

 Ah well. I won't shed a tear if we play musical anchors for a few days.

 Here's something nice to look at from this year's Carnaval in Rio. As always, I'll trickle in some pictures over the next months to do my part for Brazil's tourist trade while I'm out here on my floating monastary saving my reis for Inappropriately Hot Foreign Wife's impending visit w/ meu sogra next month. Unfortunately, this time I'm not going along, but I'll be there in spirit, by which I mean looking at pictures like these.








No comments: