Monday, October 28, 2019

last day

Well, tomorrow I fly out to work again. This has been the most mellow time off I've had in a long, long time. One one hand, I got a bunch of things knocked out on my punch list of things to do at my house. On the other, I took at least two days and did almost nothing productive at all, which surprisingly didn't make me all grumpy with the guilt of not doing something.

 Last night we tried out a Mexican restaurant in my area. The food was excellent, great atmosphere, price was even OK. We hadn't had Mexican food in a couple of years.
 Today, however, I am suffering. I guess I can add Mexican food to the list of foods I should no longer eat. Luckily I am home alone this morning. If anyone needs me, I'll be in the bathroom. Probably crying.

1 comment:

Cederq said...

So that low, long distant moaning was... heck of a time trying to figure it out, now I know.