Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Home! Week 1

I've been home for about a week, and it's been great. Warm and sunny. No rain, which is great for the most part, but my pond is a little low right now, so ospreys have been picking off the fish. Not sure what that will mean for my occasional drunken fishing derbys on the back lawn.

 The little boat is coming along well. The hull is planked, which took about a week. I snapped a couple of the planks, trying to cover the fantail, but eventually made it happen without steam bending. Tomorrow I'll start fairing it down. Pictures, eventually.

 At any rate, it's all good down here in Margaritaville.

1 comment:

JayNola said...

It's super easy to make a little steam box for that stuff. Buy a clothes steamer from a goodwill etc and use a Rubbermaid tote.