Sunday, January 1, 2012

They Thought I'd Be Taller

...upon meeting fellow 2a and fellow-travelling Northeast bloggers for lunch today, the overall first impression I received was that everyone expected I'd be much taller.

I'm 6-foot nothing. Not very tall, but tallish, right? I know I have horrible posture, and a somewhat wasted appearance what with the diet and all. But apparently I come off short.

Anyhow, it was great to sit and talk and meet up with everyone- if I didn't get to meet you today, I hope it won't be too long before we get to shake hands IRL.

Brevity being the soul of wit, I'll leave it at that. I'm down to my last few days at home, and will spend them with my loved ones rather than typing.

3 comments:

Weer'd Beard said...

Also with all the marine overheads I suspect you have the hunched gait that I had when I used to ship out.

Bummer I missed you, some other time!

Fair winds, and following seas!

libertyman said...

Great to meet you! The first of many future get togethers.Many thanks to Jay, our real community organizer.

Irish said...

Great to meet you Paul!

The two books I mentioned are:

The Primal Blueprint ( Mark Sisson)
and

The Paleo Solution ( Rob Wolf)

Good luck and safe travels!!