Friday, December 9, 2011

How do you say "WTF" in Portuguese?

Without going into details, since apparently Inappropriately Hot Foreign Wife has discovered Google Translate, I developed a serious listening disorder last night. When I started giggling because I realized that my wife has learned english with a Boston accent, and it's not physically possible for Brazilians to say the letter 'R' properly anyhow (they say it like we say the letter "H,") I must have laughed a little too much. She banged the phone against the countertop, hard, and now my ear is ringing.

This is my life. It's funny, at times, but probably more so if you're not me.




Anyhow, now I have to send her flowers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Synchronicity... just the other day I was talking with my wife and wondering what Ed O'Neill was doing these days. Now I know :-)