Friday, April 15, 2016


I woke up Big B by accident this afternoon.

 He heard me yell "Oh No! Ahhhhhhh!" and scrambled out of bed to see if I was having a heart attack.

 No, I was just having lunch. I had put too many jalepeno slices in, and picked 6-8 out when they drowned out the taste of everything else.

... which was fine, until I got an itch and picked my nose a couple of minutes after finishing my lunch. Holy shit that was a mistake.

 That shit stung, and my eyes are still red. I look like I just stumbled out of a Grateful Dead concert.

1 comment:

JerseygirlAngie said...

Just be glad that you didn't go to the head, first !