Saturday, September 7, 2013

Posted Without Com...*snort*...without commen...(Oh Dear Lord)...without...BWAHHAHHHAHHHAHAHAAAAA!!


http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2013/09/married-to-a-doll-why-one-man-advocates-synthetic-love/279361/



My goodness. Please, read the above article. I found it hilarious, then batshit insane, then hilarious again. Then sad. Then hilarious once more. Dude married his sex doll.

 Here. If a picture is worth a thousand words, then at least 500 of the ones that aren't "What" "The" or "Fuck" are probably variants on "Oh, well, this explains a lot."


 Please take a moment, have an anti-emetic, and go Purell your hands. I promise it will help. Best I can do, as they don't make Purell for the mind... well, Jack Daniels will do fine there, I guess.


Well, on the off chance you're a bleeding heart who thinks I'm a dick for poking fun at a 'free spirit' or 'troubled person' (or as we call them at home "fuckin' weeihd"), or for anyone who thinks I'm just being a dick and a bully, I'll open up my heart and say that I understand this guy. Not at the point where I'm going to get a boner for the furniture, you understand, but I've had a deep and abiding affection for my first sex toy, too. We've worked together, vacationed together, and had our ups and downs, but she's always been there for me, and in 25 years, never has said no to me yet.

I even put a ring on her.

Thanks, and have a good night. Don't forget to tip your waitress!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

"... boner for the furniture ..." Ha.

Freakin' hilarious. And disturbing. There are guys who marry their cars, too, apparently. Takes all kinds I guess.