Tuesday, March 16, 2010

whoops!

Much like a belated "Yesterday you were ovulating, Trudy!" message, I missed a seminal date by a mere 24 hours...


Yesterday was the Ides Of March... No, I'm not telling you I missed the thrice-yearly feast of Mars, the god of war, I'm telling you that I missed the anniversary of a couple of politicians stabbing the bejaysus out of their buddy4life, Gauis Julius Caesar.

Anyone want to bet that Pres. Obama's crew keeps a special eye on Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton this weekendMuch like a belated "Yesterday you were ovulating, Trudy!" message, I missed a seminal date by a mere 24 hours...


Yesterday was the Ides Of March... No, I'm not telling you I missed the thrice-yearly feast of Mars, the god of war, I'm telling you that I missed the anniversary of a couple of politicians stabbing the bejaysus out of their buddy4life, Gauis Julius Caesar.

Anyone want to bet that Pres. Obama's crew keeps an eye on Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton this weekendMuch like a belated "Yesterday you were ovulating, Trudy!" message, I missed a seminal date by a mere 24 hours...


Yesterday was the Ides Of March... No, I'm not telling you I missed the thrice-yearly feast of Mars, the god of war, I'm telling you that I missed the anniversary of a couple of politicians stabbing the bejaysus out of their buddy4life, Gauis Julius Caesar.

I bet that Pres. Obama's crew keeps an eye on Hillary Clinton and Joe biden this weekend.

No comments: