I'm fine, everything's fine. The small, shitty part of me wants to make a list of everything I don't like right now.
Other than having to take a cold shower last night, I'm not gonna make that list. The guy who fucked me over so I had to get ganked off the HQ and run one of her sisters also didn't report that they had a dead water heater, and I was sweaty and dirty enough that I wasn't going to be satisfied taking a birdbath at the sink, so cold shower it was.
I haven't done that in a while. It was unpleasant. My testicles tried to go back in time.
But, I went to bed with a washed ass, so... victory?
Anyhow we're working on that today. I have a trainee on here so I have him straddling both watches, which gave me a couple of quiet hours this morning, which was lovely. Good kid. Motivated. Has a baby on the way.
I'm elbow deep in the day now, anyhow. Focusing on the positives. Trying to, anyhow.
No comments:
Post a Comment